Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

I spent most of the day wrapping presents.. I would do two or three at a time and then take a break so it took me almost all day to wrap everything we had.

Later in the evening Harry and I open our gifts for each other since we spend Christmas day with my family. I think there was only one thing Harry didn't know about and I think I knew everything I was getting. The only stuff we didn't know was the stuff we got from Harry's friend Sandra and her family. It kind of takes the fun out of opening gifts when you  know what you are opening.. especially if you just spent hours before wrapping them up. It was fun because Harry actually forgot a few of his until he opened them... so there were a few surprises. All in all it was a good night.

Tomorrow is going to be a long but fun day. Merry Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

  1. I like Harry's shirt. You got some good stuff. I envy you!

    ReplyDelete