Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 129

Well it was a struggle to get up today, I actually didn't get up at 6am and reset my alarm for 6:30am and really considered pushing off working out for when I got home. But I know how I am and I'm normally exhausted by the time I get home and wouldn't have worked out. I've done that too many times so I forced myself to get up and get out there.

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
4 sets of 10 on the chest fly for my chest (75 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 working on my back (75 lbs)
4 sets of 10 for shoulders (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)

Had a really nice workout, struggled with the cardio but the 30 minutes flew by.  I hadn't done weights in over a week so it was nice working with those again. This may sound vain but it's nice looking in the mirror and seeing the results of all your hard work. My upper (chest & arms) and lower body (legs) are starting to look really good.. it's the middle (stomach) I'm just not seeing any changes... that's seems to be my toughest part.  But will keep at it and I know in time I'll start to see the stomach shrink.

No comments:

Post a Comment