Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Face Off



Face Off is a new reality/game show on the Syfy channel. It's like Project Runway but with Special Effects.  I'm not much into reality TV these days other then my favorite Amazing Race but after watching the first episode I have to say this is one fun show. Maybe it's because I'm all into the special effects side of movies and TV but I found this show very compelling and entertaining. They have some very talented people. I mean the very first challenge is a 2 hour competition to incorporate their surrounding onto a face makeup of a model. You really got to see who has talent and who is just so so. Another aspect of the show that I liked was the age of most of the contestants... they looked to be in there 30's more then 20's and not all good looking.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this series goes. Next weeks episode looks like a lot of fun... can't wait. If you missed the first episode you can watch it here.. http://www.syfy.com/rewind/faceoff/

No comments:

Post a Comment