Monday, January 24, 2011

A Healthier Me - Day 163

Update on my work outs.. Well I'm still sick so I haven't worked out for almost two weeks and it's killing me. I almost started back up today as I am feeling better but still congested, stuffy nose and occasional cough. So I figured it was best to get 100% and then start working out again. I hope to get back to working out in a few days. I've been off so long it's going to be like starting all over again :(

Since it's Monday I did weight myself, I'm currently 208

Yep I'm up another pound and I've gained a total of 3.5 pounds since I stopped working out. This isn't a surprise or disappointment.. I knew that I would gain weight while not working out and I'm actually happy with the amount (thought it would be worse). Anyways hopefully things will get back on track once I get rid of this stupid cold/flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment