Saturday, January 29, 2011

My MASH 4077 Podcast

Today I recorded the first four episodes of my new M*A*S*H 4077 Podcast with my buddies Meds from Waffle On podcast and Al from Tales from the MouseHouse & The Fast Forward Podcast. I talked about wanting to do this podcast in a previous blog and today we got started. We did the first four episode of season 1. I think it went pretty smooth, we're still working out the format and details but I think it was informative and fun. I hope to get the first episode out by Feb. 1st and if that doesn't happen then the next few days. I plan to released 2 episodes per month with one to two SwampCasts in between.

Thanks to Meds and Al for co-hosting this podcast with me.. we have 11 seasons and 251 episodes to cover.. gonna be a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment