Sunday, February 27, 2011

Podcasting Weekend

Besides resting (still sick) this weekend I had to finish up two of my podcasts. Knights of the Guild Ep 25 pt.2 is due to go up on itunes Feb 29th, but since there are only 28 days in February it need to go up on Feb. 28th.
My MASH 4077 Podcast Episode 3 is going up on itunes March 1st. I did a little editing of KOTG during the week at work while on lunch, all I had to do was record an opening and assemble the cut, which I did and outputted, converted and uploaded.. then I realized that I forgot to cut out a piece of audio and add music in so I re-edited the piece, outputted, converted and uploaded again and was done... well not quite... found out that the website I mentioned in my opening was no longer valid so I had to re-record the opening, then recut the piece for a third time. I then outputted, converted and uploaded for the final time.

For my MASH 4077 Podcast most the editing was done last weekend, all I had to do was cut in the audio clips from the episode which wasn't too bad, I also had to so some pickup lines but it didn't take very long. So both podcasts are uploaded and ready to be posted on their appropriate dates.

Also on Sunday my buddies Meds, Al and I got together on Skype to record our next four episodes of MASH 4077 Podcast (Eps 5 - 8) and this time we had a special guest Harry (who's a huge MASH fan and really was the reason why I started the MASH podcast). It was alot of fun and I think Harry had a really good time.

After that I started to make notes for my MASH 4077 Podcast Eps 9 - 12 (the next four) which we will record in a few weeks. I also need to plan my next Knights of the Guild podcast Ep. 26, which Jenni and I need to record in the next few weeks. And I'm still trying to kick start my third podcast Epic Geek Out.

I'm a Podcasting Fanatic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment