Saturday, March 5, 2011

Podcasts and Padawans

Today was a busy day for me. Started off at 10am with Jenni coming over and recording our next two Knights of the Guild podcast episodes 26 and 27. This is our newly formatted Knights of the Guild podcasts so we had to do in intros, bumpers and a few other things besides the actually content for the podcasts. All in all it went pretty well. We were done around 12:30pm.

It's going to take some work to build these new episodes but I think once they are together they are going to be pretty good.

Then my Padawan Troy come over to hang out. Harry, Troy and I went to Islands for lunch and then back to the house to hang. One thing that Troy and I did was watch A Very Potter Sequel, which is the sequel to the A Very Potter Musical. It's a Harry Potter Musical on you tube video broken down into 30, 10 minute clips. Though A Very Potter Sequel had some good parts I found alot of it rather uninteresting. If I had to pick I'd say that A Very Potter Musical was much better then A Very Potter Sequel. Anyways.. glad I watched it and like I said it had some of my most favorite scenes from both plays/musical.

It was a fun Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment