Sunday, March 6, 2011

Plays, Famliy & Podcasts

Got up around 9am, checked my emails and then started to make some breakfast for Troy, who had stayed the night. We had breakfast and then watched "Into the Woods" it's a Broadway musical that was filmed on put on DVD. It's was really good, it's about some of our childhood fairy tales (Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Cinderella, Baker and his wife) and what happens once their stories are over. I have to say it's not what you expect. Had some great songs, good acting and funny and tragic. Would love to see this live if is ever comes to Los Angeles area.

After it was over Troy headed home and I headed out to see my family (Dad, Brother, Sister-in-law & Nephew). Had lunch with my Dad and then hung out with everyone for a few hours. I love hanging out with my family, wish I could do it more then every other week.

Once home, I had dinner with Harry and watched the latest Amazing Race. I then started working on my next episode of MASH 4077 Podcast. I cut the three hosts audio together, did a pass to tighten it up and started to add some audio clips from the TV episode but was to exhausted to finish. Should only take another hour or so to finish that one and then I have to work on the next episode of Knights of the Guild.

So all in all a fun Friday,Saturday and Sunday.. got some podcasts work done, got to hang out with friends and family and did a bit of relaxing. Ready for a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment