Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Editing Podcasts, Geeky Shirts & iPhones

So today while on a break at work I checked out ATT.com to see about getting a new phone (if you read my blog you know I lost my last phone in a urinal incident), well today is the day were my contract ends and I can get a new phone cheap/free. I was also updating my dad's phone as he's become a texter and wants a texting phone. So I found him a really cool "texting" phone called Pantech Impact, it was $250 but of course you sign another 2 year agreement and they give you the phone for free.. so that is what I did.

Next was my phone.. I had been going back and forth about getting an iphone or a android phone. Well there were very few "free" smart phones to choose from and the androids were hundreds of dollars. I had heard that iPhone just reduced the price of their 3GS iPhones to $50 bucks and when that option came up I couldn't resist and had to get one. So I am, or will be in two days, the proud owner of a new iPhone.

When I got home from work today there was a package for me. I've been on this kick buying a lot of geeky tshirts for $10 bucks.. well I had purchased another one and it arrived today. I couldn't pass it up and what is really great is that only "really" geeky people will get what it is.  I love this shirt.

So I had some dinner and tried to catch up on some TV (fall further and further behind) at 10pm I had to editing my podcasts. I have several podcasts due on the 15th, which is a week away. I've been working on my MASH 4077 Podcast #4 the past few days and tonight I wanted to finished it. All I had to do was add the audio clips from the episode and do my final audio pass, output, levelize it, convert and then upload to podbean, took about 2 hours so I was done around midnight.

One down and one to go, Knight of the Guild Ep. 26

1 comment:

  1. $50 for a 3GS is a nice deal, its a good phone (although I'm a SonyEricsson fan) but make sure you don't get ripped off with the subscription.

    ReplyDelete