Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skype Chats and Interviews

This morning was a busy one. Got up had some breakfast then jumped on my computer to join in on a Treks in Sci Fi Skype chat Podcast. Rico (host of Trek SF) will have skype calls a few times a year where he gets listeners together to chat about geeky things, TV, movies, tech.. bunch of different topics. I haven't been able to join the past few so I was going to make sure I made this one. This one started at 10am my time and it went on until about Noon and then we continued to chat about half hour or so. It's always fun talking to my friends that I hang out with on the Treksf forums.

After the skype chat I had to do an interview for Podcast Squared. It's podcast about podcast and podcasters. I did an interview for them last year about Knights of the Guild but this year we were talking about  my new MASH 4077 Podcast. Also joining me for the interview were my co-hosts Al and Meds. We had a great time talking about our love of MASH and why we started the podcast. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and will be released soon.

Finally got done around 1pm, got ready and headed out with Harry to have lunch and see if we could get new glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment