Monday, March 7, 2011

Itunes Top 100

Woke up today and checked the status of my podcasts. Last night MASH 4077 Podcast was at #157 and Knights of the Guild was at #186 but today when I checked itunes Top 200 TV/Film Audio Podcasts list. MASH 4077 Podcast had jumped to #60 and Knights of the Guild had gone up to #91. Both of my podcasts are in the Top 100. I was very excited, as this is the first time that both of my podcasts have broken into the top 100. And if I recall this is the highest that MASH 4077 Podcast has reached. My Knights of the Guild podcast got to #3 about a year ago with our first interview with Felicia Day and she tweeted about it. I'm just excited when my podcasts hit the list as there are thousands of podcasts and to rank in the top 200 is very special. Thanks to everyone for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment