Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Top 200 in Itunes

Tonight when I got home from work I checked out itunes as I always do and noticed that both of my podcasts were in the Top 200 TV/Film Audio Podcast lists. My Knights of the Guild was at #167 and my new MASH 4077 Podcast was at #129. This is the first time since both have been up (a month or so) that both podcasts have been in the Top 200 at the same time.

I got some not so nice comments when I tweeted about this saying that I'm bragging and such. Now if you know me you know I don't brag, I may post on facebook and tweeter that my podcasts are at so and so number on the list, or that they have had this many downloads but it's not in vainness that I do this.. it's out of pride for my work and my co-host's work. It takes a lot to do these podcasts and it's great when they are reconized.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!

    I'd download and rate it on itunes, if I weren't allergic to Apple :)

    I think it's nice you tweet new episodes, that way people know they are out there =)

    ReplyDelete