Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring WipeOut & Editing Podcasts

Today when I got home from work I made some dinner (burritos) and then sat down to watch the all new Spring WipeOut. Both Harry and I are huge WipeOut fans and have watched every episode produced. a few weeks ago they had Winter WipeOut and today started Spring WipeOut with an entirely new course. If you don't know what WipeOut is here's a brief description: It's a reality show series in which contestants compete in what is billed as the "world's largest obstacle course". And it's hilarious... So I was excited for another season of WipeOut.

After WipeOut I wanted to get some audio comments done for Tuning into Sci fi podcast. So I did that and sent that off and figured I'd get a head start on editing my next Knights of the Guild Podcast #27 (due March 29th) and MASH 4077 Podcast #5 (due April 1st). There is no reason why I should wait until a few days before to get these done. So I did some work on my Knights of the Guild and now I just need to assemble the entire piece and do some audio passes.. as for my MASH podcast, I strung all the host audio together.. synced it up and started editing. Got 2/3's of the way through it before hitting midnight. I could have stayed up an few more hours if needed but decided it would be better to get some rest so I went to bed. I hope to finish both of those podcast this weekend and get started on MASH 4077 Podcast episodes 6, 7 and 8 (great thing about recording four at a time.. plenty to edit).

No comments:

Post a Comment