Saturday, March 19, 2011

Podcast Interview & Parties

This morning I did an interview for the Blog site One Cleric Short, We talked about podcasting, Star Trek, Star Wars, The Guild and various other geeky things. I'm not be fan of being interviewed and I much rather be the interviewer. You can check out part one HERE and part two HERE and part three is still to come. It was a lot of fun.. thanks Brian.

Later in the day I went to my brother's place to visit with my Dad and to hang out with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew. They also had a party and I hung around there for a few hours and chatted with my brother's friends. But man did I feel old, I mean most of his friends are  in their late 20's, early 30's and enjoy drinking and being loud.. I was never into the loud drinking party scene.. and I felt really out of place there.

No comments:

Post a Comment