Sunday, March 20, 2011

Podcasting in the Rain

Well today it rained all day.. and when I say all day I mean.. every minute of the day. We had small ponds through out our property. I had planned to do some major yard work but of course wouldn't do that in the down pour.. so instead I opted to edited my next two podcasts MASH 4077 Podcast #5 and Knights of the Guild Podcast #27. Spent the day on and off working on both podcasts. I did manage to finish my MASH 4077 Podcast and I'm almost done with my next Knights of the Guild podcast, I just need to add one more segment (waiting for Guild Something). Was very happy with the amount of work I got done today.. really want to get my other 3 MASH podcasts done in the next week or so. Also going to start working on getting my third podcast Epic Geek Out up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment