Friday, March 25, 2011

100 Facts About Me 41 - 50

Wow.. only halfway done and struggling to find interesting facts about me. The next 50 should be interesting or not :)

41. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
42. Would rather be in the company of a handful of close friends then a room full of acquaintances. 
43. I've only been out of the United States once in my life (Mexico) Planning a Europe trip very soon.
44. Though I do 3 podcasts I've always disliked the sound of my voice.
45. I've always been mature for my age.. at 16 I was ready to marry and settle down.
46. At the age of 37 I dressed up in my Hogwarts Robes and stood in line for the release of the final Harry Potter book.
47. I'm one of those people who always looks on the bright side of things.
48. I'm addicted to the internet, can't go more then a few hours without checking my email, facebook, or twitter.
49. Don't eat salads, not a big veggie eater.
50. Call me a Geek, Dork, Dweeb, Nerd, or Loser.. I don't care.. I love who I am and wouldn't change for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment