Wednesday, March 23, 2011

100 Facts About Me 21 - 30

Wow this is getting toughier, it's not that I can't think of 100 facts about me but it's coming up with interesting things or things that folk don't already know about me. Anyways.. here are my next 10 Facts about Kenny

21. I've worked in the TV/Film industry for over 16 years
22. I was born and raised in Southern California
23. Saw Star Wars when I was 7 & it made me the Geekyfanboy I am today.
24. Pets I've had, Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Ducks, Turtle, Rabbits, Mice, Rats, Fish & a Chinchilla
25. I bungee jumped from 150 feet up.
26. I had a Star Trek "Borg" Themed wedding cake http://geekyfanboy.com/WeddingPage_17.jpg
27. Rode my bike from San Fransisco to Los Angeles (600+ miles) in seven days for the California Aids Ride in 2001
28. I'm a roller coaster enthusiast
29. I have a large round birth mark the size of a sliver dollar on my lower back.
30. I've appeared in 8 episodes of the webseries The Guild

More to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment