Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fought Some Scissors & Lost

I use to grow my hair long to hide the top of my head which is starting to thin out. But then found out that the longer my hair got the balder I looked because the long hair would hang down from the middle showing more of the top of my head.. so I started to buzz cut it and it seemed the shorter I cut my hair the thinning top was less notable.

But the past few years I have accepted that my hair is thinning and it is part of me so I like my hair grow long and then blond the tips for fun and a few weeks later buzz it back down to nothing and do it all over again. Well we reached the stage were it was time to start over again so I buzzed (with Harry's assistants) all my hair off again.

I like both look.. the wild crazy hair and the nice clean cut.. which do you prefer??

1 comment: