Thursday, March 24, 2011

100 Facts About Me 31 - 40

Once again it was as struggle to find 10 more interesting facts about me. It is fun doing this as it makes you think really hard about your life and what you've done (or lack there of). Not sure if I'm going to make it to 100.. but I'm going to give it a try.

31. I have an infectious laugh, friends use to call me The Giggler
32. Had an anxiety/panic attack in High School that was so bad that I made myself go temporally blind
33. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Star Wars and Firefly our my top 5 favorite worlds to visit.
34. If I went to Hogwarts I'd be sorted into Hufflepuff, which values Loyalty, Dedication and Hard Work.. sounds like me
35. I am a proud member of the Producer's Guild of America
36. I am teaching myself American Sign Language 
37. Found my Dad's biological family after 58 years
38. I am half Puerto Rican & half German
39. I am allergic to Dairy (Lactose intolerant)
40. Graduated from High School with a 3.89 GPA and in the top 10% of my class

No comments:

Post a Comment