Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Heading Over to the Whedon's

Today after work I had the pleasure of going over to Maurissa Tancharoen Whedon's house to sit down and do an interview with her for some upcoming Knights of the Guild podcast. Her character Alena appeared in episode 4 and I unfortunately wasn't able to interview her for that episode but I wanted to make sure I got her for future episodes.  Well I got to her place around 7:30pm and she graciously welcomed me into her home. I set up my Ipad to watch the episodes we would be talking about. Jed came downstairs and joined us. After the episodes we did the interview for about thirty minutes. Got lots of great information and also got an update for her fans on Mo's health... btw she looks fantastic!!

After the interview Maurissa and I just sat around and chatted about life for the next hour and a half. It was great. I meet Maurissa on the set of Do You Want to Date My Avatar (as she was a dancer and Jed was directing it). We chatted for a bit then and a few other times at wrap parties or Felicia's gaming parties and even on set but we never got any real good one on one time with each other... until tonight and it was so much fun. We talked about her current health situation and my person life craziness as of late. She let me in on a few upcoming project that she and Jed are working on, she also took me upstairs where they do all their audio recording and editing. 

About 9:30pm I said my good night and headed home. It was a fantastic way to end my day. Hopefully we have many more "hangouts" in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment