Friday, September 9, 2011

Only A Few Weeks Left

Is what I keep telling myself to get through another day of this stressful job. I don't know why I keep putting myself through all this stress. Yes the money is good but it's not worth the headaches, chest pains and sleepless nights worrying how I'm going to get all this stuff done. My official last day on this job is my birthday Friday September 23rd, which is only two weeks away but my list of things to do is so long that I may have to come back the following week for a few days to finish everything. And if I don't get done by then I'll be back after my Florida vacation on Oct. 10th but I really don't want to do that. I just want this job to end!!!!

1 comment:

  1. “If you have a problem that can be fixed, then there is no use in worrying. If you have a problem that cannot be fixed, then there is no use in worrying.”

    ReplyDelete