Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Confessions of a Fanboy #4

Download from Itunes: http://ow.ly/6lgMr or listen, get direct download http://ow.ly/6lgMs

Hey all you Fanboys and Fangirls, it's time for another installment of Confessions of a Fanboy.

On today's episode we have the Confession of a Fanboy, Charles Piner. Here's a quick bio on Charles. "What to say about myself?  Well, from the earliest days of seeing Empire Strikes Back as a young kid, watching Star Wars for the first time on betamax, getting my first job at a comic book store, or even today breaking into the wonderful world of cosplay, I've always been a geek.  Sure, Star Wars is my number one geek out, but I have such a broad and eclectic taste for anything geeky it would take hours to talk about it all!  You can always find out more about me by visiting my blog at www.mastercharles.wordpress.com, or at my twitter @cpinerthegeek."

If you want to confess your fanboy or fangirl-ism to me send me an email at ConfessionsofaFanboy@gmail.com

You can also follow the podcast on Twitter @FanboyPodcast, or follow the Host Kenny @Geekyfanboy.

Please go to our podcast page on Facebook and "Like" us.. just click HERE

Thanks,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment