Monday, November 7, 2011

Podcasting Mojo is Back!!!

Got up today and had a ton of energy, I was determined to get some podcasts done as well as get to the post office to get some of these kickstarter rewards sent out finally. So I did my typical morning thing by jumping on the computer and checking email, twitter, facebook and other things online. Had some breakfast and started working on my newly revamped Knights of the Guild podcast episode 36. I was on a roll and spent 4 solid hours working on it and no realizing that the hours were flying by. Around 2:30 I realized I was hungry, so I grabbed 45 poster tubes and headed out for some lunch at El Pollo Loco and then hit the post office on my way home. 2 1/2 hours later I was back home and jumped back on editing Knights of the Guild.

About 8pm I took a break and had a quick dinner and got back to podcasting. I spent the next hour or so editing my next Confessions of a Fanboy podcast before finishing up my next Knights of the Guild podcast. Will be posting this KOTG #36 tomorrow morning and then finishing my next Confessions and getting that posted either later that night or the next day.

It felt great getting these podcast done, beside finishing the next KOTG, and almost finishing the next Confessions of a Fanboy I strung out the next MASH 4077 Podcast and did notes for my upcoming and new podcast Alien Nation The Newcomers Podcast.  So I would say I got my podcasting mojo back and it was fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment