Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Well it actually wasn't a Lazy Sunday as I did edit my next MASH 4077 Podcast and made some more Christmas gifts but for the most part I really didn't do as much as I hope to. But I do have an excuse as I'm still not feeling 100%, this stupid cold is holding on. I started to feel better for a few days then I'd wake up and not feel so hot.

Another good thing about Sunday, so much good TV is on. My most anticipated show this season is Once Upon A Time.. I say it every week.. I LOVE THIS SERIES!! If you're not watching it you're really missing out on something special. It did really well in the ratings when it first came out but the past few episodes the ratings have been a bit softer. I'm hoping it's because of the holidays and when it comes back in January the rating will get back up to the numbers of it's premiere. It did get picked up for a full season (22 episodes) so that makes me happy and it's still the #1 new Drama on ABC. As for the show I'm loving the story, the back and forth from "real" world to "fairytale" world is so well done. I'm a huge fantasy lover and I'm really enjoying how they are envisioning these fairytale characters. Now it's on it's holiday hiatus and will return early January.

Another show I really love is Amazing Race. This is the 19th season and the finale. This season has had it's ups and downs and the finally really was so loop sided as one team really pulled ahead and never lost the lead. I'm happy with the winner, they ran a great race and really deserved to win. Now I have to wait for season 20, which I know they shot just not sure when it will premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment