Friday, December 16, 2011

Party Prep & Dinner

Today I spent the majority of the day getting ready for my Christmas Party weekend. I had to go food shopping but the big thing was that I had to finish about 20 of my handmade Christmas gifts as I was giving one to each person who was coming this weekend and they were far from being complete.

Spent the majority of the day working on my Christmas gifts, but atlas didn't get them all done. I did get my food shopping for the weekend done and managed to clean my entire house. I'm in good shape.

Also during the evening I made some dinner plans to hang out with some old friends that I don't get to see as much as I would like to. We met out in Burbank at a place I had never been do Granville Cafe. I got there first and managed to find a place to park. The other guys were not so lucky. Bruce showed up next followed by Tom and finally Ervin. The place had a great atmosphere and the food was good, but my favorite part was just hanging with these guys. We use to get together on a weekly bases for a TV night every week when I lived closer but now that I'm live a bit further away we don't get to see each over very often. But when we do it's like no time has passed. Thanks guys for a fun evening.

I got back home around 10pm and my friend Jes who was coming to my Christmas Party Weekend arrived early. She live up in the San Fransisco area and drives in the night before for these events. We visited for about a half hour before she went to bed and I went back to work on finishing my Christmas gifts.  Around midnight I finished everything except wrapping them which I will take care of tomorrow before my guests arrive.

I'm very excited for this weekend.. I love my friends and can't wait to spread some holiday cheer with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment