Friday, December 2, 2011

Skyping with a Friend

Tonight my buddy Russ and I decided to have a voice chat on Skype. Russ and I have been friends for almost a year and we are both podcasters and listen to each others podcast. We text chat via skype, twitter and facebook but never voice chat. Well two plus hours later we finally had to say good night as it was past 3am his time (he lives in England). I adore Russ and never thought I would like him even more.. but after chatting about everything for two hours I like him even more. I got to know him a little better and I hope he got to know me a bit better. We decided that were going to try and make it a somewhat weekly thing as we both enjoyed ones company so much. Can't wait to actual hang out with him while I'm visiting England next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment