Monday, February 6, 2012

A Healthier Me - Day 15

Since it's Monday I weight myself this morning 208

That's a half a pound more then last Monday, I actually happy with that as my diet last week and this past weekend was horrible.

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical

3 sets of 10 on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 for shoulders (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the back leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the free weight (110 lbs)

Have a sore throat and really did feel like working out but no excuses. I got out there and did a really good workout. Just wish my eating was going as well as the working out. I can workout like crazy but if I can't get my eating down it's all for not as I won't lose weight and that really is the most important thing to me right now. Oh well two weeks into my new workout and things are professing slowly. Just can't this slow progression discourage me in any way. I know in time I'll start to see and fill the difference.. just gotta be patient and diligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment