Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's TV Time

Today I pretty much watched hours and hours of DVR'd TV. Started with a few DIY shows, Bath Crashers, Room Crashers, and House Crashers. Biggest Loser was next, I stopped watched a few seasons back but decided to pick it back up.. but it really is a take it or leave show for me. Then moved on to the Michael Jackson themed Glee episode which I thought was pretty good. I only fast forward through a few parts. I watched an episode of Anderson talk show, I think Anderson is just dreamy :) I then watched the latest episode of Raising Hope.. loved it and re-watched the latest New Girl (another show I loved). Watched the latest Clone Wars, 3rd part of a four part story. Really enjoyed this one, probably my favorite part of the story so far.

Watched that last two Being Human, I'm liking Josh (werewolf) and Sally (ghost) storyline but really not enjoying the Aidan (vampire) storyline. But the previews for next week I'm not sure I'll be liking the Sally story much longer. Still a great show and I look forward to seeing where these characters go.

And finally I watched the last two episode of Lost Girl and this is quickly becoming my new favorite show besides Once Upon A Time. I love the writing and the interaction between the characters. Bo and Kenzi are just too perfect together. I can see why everyone loves Kenzi as she's one of the best characters on the show. And man is this show steamy. I wonder since it's a Canadian show if Syfy cuts out things for the US version. I mean they say shit and show some side boob but I wonder if anything is being cut out.. I'll need to look into that. Can't wait for next week.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if anything would be cut out of Lost Girl for airing on Syfy, I know here in Canada it airs on Showcase which certainly doesn't have alot of the restrictions that Network shows have and so they do have nudity and stuff like that, but one of the things I really like about the show is that it really is about the characters and the story not just about someone that has to have sex to survive (more or less). There is definitely sex in the show but it's not really what the show is about. This also coming from someone that really would prefer not to see sex or nudity on TV, it is the reason I haven't watched more then 2 episodes of Game of Thrones as I felt they overdid it there. I am glad you are enjoying Lost Girl though, it just gets better and from the brief chance I got to meet the cast at Fan Expo last August they were all really nice, friendly people. The Lost Girl panel was easily one of my favourite panels from the convention. Hope all is going well Kenny

    ReplyDelete