Saturday, April 14, 2012

Adventures in Montana - Day 14

Breakfast then I was flipping through the channels and caught the beginning of The Breakfast Club so we stopped and watched the entire movie. I love that movie, I haven't seen it in a while so it was fun to revisit it. It's amazing how you can take 5 people in a room talking about being a teenager and turn it into a masterpiece of film making.

After the movie Chris wanted me to play some more games. First up was The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and the second one was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The only Zelda I played was the very first one for Nitendo. But it was always one of my favorites. A Link to the Past was more old school, with slightly better graphics then the first one and was a lot of fun. The second one Ocarina of Time had way better graphics and the story was very cool. I only played about an hour or so on each game and Chris played an hour or so on each game so I got a good feel for both games. Lots of fun was had.

We then headed out to the Malmstrom Air Force Base. At the main entertance to the base there is this very cool museum of "old" airplanes and other military vehicles including a nuclear missle. We drove by it so many times over the past two weeks and I wanted to stop by and take a closer look and take so pictures.. so we did that today. The weather was clear and perfect for walking about the muesum.

After the museum Chris needed to get a hair cut before he started his new job, so we went to a local place and I waited as he had that done.
Minecraft was next.. I continued to work on my castle. It's such an addicting game. You play for hours and on end and all you have made is a six foot high wall and a few stairs. But it's so much fun and you don't realize how much time is passing by. I'm going to try and continue to play this with Chris from home with my crappy internet.

We had dinner and then started to play Fable. This is another one of Chris' favorite games and after a few hours of both of us playing (we'd switch between missions) it was one of my favorites. I look forward to continuing to play this and inFamous when I get my Xbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment