Sunday, April 8, 2012

Adventures in Montana - Day 8


HAPPY EASTER!!!

Today we started by playing some Super Mario, now I haven't played video games on a regular bases for over 30 years. And now I know why.. I suck at them. Don't get me wrong it's fun and I have a great time but I'm not good at them.

After gaming we headed over to Albersons to go grocery shopping. Now that Chris has a place we no longer have to eat out.. which is great since I'm farily sure I gained all the weight I lost the past few months :( But now we can make food here at home so hopefully it will be a bit healthier.

Chris spent alot of the day setting up his computer/gaming system while I tried to catch up on my blogging, I've fallen a week behind.

We did manage to watch one movie that I had never seen before Adventuresland, and I really enjoyed it. Not quite a comedy, though it had lots of humor. It's more of an off beat quirky kind of film.

Ended the night we some Friends before calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment