Friday, April 13, 2012

Adventures in Montana - Day 13

It's getting close to me leaving Montana :( so I booked my flight home. I'll be flying into Burbank airport on Monday at 9pm. My best bud William is going to be picking me up and taking me home. It's bitter sweet as I'm glad to be going home and seeing friends and getting back to my life but I'll be leaving my bestie Chris here in Montana for three plus years.

We had a quick breakfast and then Chris introduced to me Minecraft. I've been hearing alot about this game the past few months.. several of my friends play. I'd be playing as well if I had better internet. We spent the next few hours building our home and exploring caves. You really don't realize how much times flies when you're playing games. Several hours later we took a break to have some lunch.

Next up was another movie that I hadn't seen. This time it was The Forbidden Kingdom. I didn't know much about this movie but it had Jackie Chan so I knew it would have some amazing fight scenes.. and it didn't disappoint. It was a very entertaining movie.

Next I was going to play the original inFamous but Chris couldn't find the game and didn't have it online so he downloaded the demo but wasn't happy with it so he downloaded the entire game, which would take a few hours so we opted to watch another movie that I hadn't seen.
Step Brothers was next. I have to admit that I had no interest in this movie. I remember the previews and just thinking it looked awful. But I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. I actually enjoyed this movie. I laughed a lot and had a really good time. I liked the movie though some of it was a bit far fetched that didn't take away from the overall story which was great. Now it's not a movie I could watch over and over again but I'd watch it again if needed.

After the movie Chris made a yummy dinner, mac and cheese, rice and broccoli (yes I actually ate some veggies).
By this time inFamous was downloaded and we started to play. Since it's not a two player game we went back and forth with missions and had a blast. We played the rest of the night, about three hours before calling it a night and going to bed.

We didn't leave the house today but had a blast playing video games, watching movies and enjoying ones company.

No comments:

Post a Comment