Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Adventures in Montana - Day 10

Chris had to go into work for a few hours today so I worked on my blogs. Since I had no internet here I just wrote them in a word type document and will cut an paste them later... I'm so far behind on my blogging. When Chris got home we had a late breakfast/early lunch and then played some more Super Mario Brothers. I'm still pretty bad but Chris says I'm getting better.

After Super Mario Chris wanted to introduce to me one of his favorite games Borderlands. This is a first person shooter game and I have played a bit of these in the past with my buddy Will but always had a hard time moving and controlling the head. And it seemed I still have those issues. We played for a few hours and it was lot of fun. I think I got better with my moment as the game went on.

We took a break from Borderlands and went back to Super Mario Brothers for a bit. We were going to have spaghetti and meatballs for dinner but had no beef so we made a run to Albertsons. While there Chris mentioned that he would make meatballs from scratch and if he was going to do that he wanted to make the sauce from scratch as well. So we buy all the supplies and headed back to his place.
It was fun cooking with Chris, he prepared the sauce and noodle while I made the meatballs. I never made meatballs but with Chris' instruction it was pretty easy. About an hour later we were enjoying some home made spaghetti and meatballs with some yummy garlic break for dinner.

With dinner we had some wine. Now I'm new to wine and am not a big fan. Chris has been slowly getting me to appreciate it more, but we did find one that I really like Riesling. So we drank of bottle of that as well as some Merlot. Half hour later we were both  bit tipsy and then Chris suggested that we play some Super Mario Brothers. I figured I'm drunk and already suck at it.. how much worse can I do. We had a really fun time.

After Mario Brothers and because of the glasses of wine we were both tired and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment