Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hiking & Hot Wings

Today I got up early to go hiking with Thomas as we wanted to go before it got really hot. A few hours passed before I got a text letting me know he was on his way. During this time I did things around the house and kept myself busy trying to catch up on my life.

He arrived around 10:30ish and we headed over to Vasquez Rocks. It was hot but there was a breeze. I took him on the eastern route and headed toward the big rocks near the freeway. It was a nice hike and we had a lot fun. After the hike we headed out to Chili's for lunch. As always I got my yummy buffalo wings and Thomas got an avacado burger. After lunch it was finally time to say goodbye. Thomas was heading back to LAX for his 9pm flight back to Belfast, well London to Belfest. It was great seeing him and it was even better because I got to see him more then usual on this trip.

Can't wait until I can get to Ireland to visit him for a week..

I came back home and once again tried to motivate myself to do some podcasts that I needed to get done.. once again my laziness took control and I watched some TV, worked on more of Chris and my special project and tried to catch up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment