Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Secret Project & My Gimpy Life

Today on my lunch break I worked on my secret project that I'm doing with my best bud Chris. It's so tough for me not to tell you guys what it is as you all know I tell you guys everything. But Chris and I want to keep it under wraps for a little while.. or until we work out more of the details and it actually looks to be happening. All I will say is that it's something totally new for me and I'm extremely excited. Can't wait to share more.

After work I headed to Teal's place. She's about to launch her My Gimpy Life webseries in which I'm doing a companioncast/podcast for it. The first episode is coming out next week and I still needed to interview Teal and director Sean Becker for the podcast. So I got to her place around 7:30pm, she got us dinner so we ate and visited for a while. We started recording the podcast around 8 and we talked about all five episodes. It was so much fun. Get those two together and let the laughter begin. I look forward to editing the first of the companioncast for next week... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment