Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Podcasts and Screeners

Not a lot happening today.. it was way to windy to do any painting outside. Instead I stayed inside and caught up on some TV recorded on my DVR. I did manage to worked on the next episode of my Knights of the Guild podcast. It wasn't to complicated of an episode and only took for about two hours to finish, upload and release.

Knights of the Guild Episode #45 Show notes.. On set of "I'm The One That's Cool" music video, I interview "Extras" Jen, Anne and Gabe and Costume Designer / Wardrobe,  Kristen Ingram

Besides the podcast I really didn't do anything productive. I also got my first screener of the week, Amour. Never heard of this movie but looked it up and it looks to be a very depressing drama love story. Now sure I'll be watching it anytime soon but if I do I'm sure I'll blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment