Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas, Reviews & Fairytales

Well I started my Christmas shopping today. It was pouring down rain and crazy windy but I had to start as I feel like I'm really behind. I'm making some of my Christmas gifts this year like I did last year so my only goal for today was to go to Michael's to pick up some crafty supplies so I could start making these gifts. After Michael's I went to grab some lunch at Panda Express before heading home.

Every once in a while I go to itunes and look up my podcasts pages to see if I have gotten any reviews. For the most part, I'd say about 90% of the reviews are positive and folks are enjoying the podcast. Occasionally I'll get a negative review, and sometimes they are just down right horrible. Well I got one of those today on my MASH podcast. Logically I know better then to let it effect me. I mean it's just one person and most of the time they haven't even listen to the podcast and are just trolling. But it still sting when you hear something negative about yourself. This one for MASH wasn't about me this time but I have gotten ones that have complained that I laugh annoys them or that I have a big head and like to drop names. Like I said I know the majority of the people enjoy my podcasts and negative comments are the price you pay putting yourself out there.. but it doesn't mean I have to like them.

Tonight was the mid season finale of my favorite TV show on right now Once Upon A Time. And as always I watched it with my bestie Chris. This episode didn't disappoint. It was happy and sad and resolved things while opening up huge things for the remaining episodes next year. I have been extremely happy with season 2 so far and I can't wait to see where this season goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment