Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Twinkie Adventures Continues

So if you read my blog last week I went on a Twinkie scavenger hunt and came up empty handed. I turned to Ebay but some of those prices they were asking were crazy loco, a buck for 1 twinkie... but I did manage to find one that had four boxes of Twinkies (so 40 Twinkies) and it was close to ending so I watched it and made my offer with only seconds left. I was willing to pay $30 for the four boxes, but wound up only paying $25.50 with an additional $5.30 shipping for a grand total of $30.80 and if you dived that by 4 you get $7.70 per box. Now the price on the box that they paid was $4.49 so I paid $3.21 over per box.. and to be honest I'm happy with that.

Depending on if and when someone buys the recipe and starts making more of them I will eat these extremely slow and try and make them last as long as possible.

I am still trying to get some Cup Cakes and Ding Dongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment