Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Screeners and Cards

Today I got Skyfall and Hitchcock screeners. I know Skyfall is the current Bond movie but I'm not a huge Bond fan. I mean I haven't even seen Danial Craig as Bond yet, but since I have the screener I do plan to watch this one. I hear that's it's pretty good. I really don't know anything about Hitchcock...I mean I assume it's a biopic about Alfred Hitchcock. Doesn't sound like my kind of movie but if one of my friends want to watch it I'll give it a go.

I also got my first Christmas card of the season. I use to get tons of cards but the past few years there has been fewer and fewer. Maybe it's because I no longer send cards out. I did cards for years and years and stopped a few years ago as I just didn't have the time. Maybe it's Christmas card karma.. I have to give one to get one. Anyways.. Thanks Janna for this AWESOME card. It's hand made and it's Star Wars.. two of my favorite things. It made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment