Friday, December 7, 2012

Making Christmas Gifts

Well today I spent the majority of the day catching up on some recorded TV shows but I wanted to feel productive so I sat down in front of the TV with all my materials in front of me and started making my Christmas gifts for friends this year. I actually went out yesterday to get supplies but I needed more so I headed back out for a few hours but couldn't find what I needed. I'll have to go back out on Monday and look as my weekend is booked full.

It was fun spending the day creating various Christmas gifts. I don't want to post any pictures because several of you who read my blog will be getting one, two or three of my Christmas gifts. These gifts aren't anything expensive but they are made from the heart and I think those are the best kinds of gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment