Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shopping, Cleaning & KOTG

Spent half of my day finishing up my Christmas shopping and making my Christmas gifts. And the other half cleaning the house up and getting ready for this weekend for my mini Christmas movie marathon. Today is really my last day to get these things done. I really wanted to get a new Confessions of a Fanboy edited but just couldn't find the time or motivation to get it done.

So though I did get things done today.. I didn't do as much as I would like.

I also released the Knights of the Guild podcast that I finished edited late last night. This episode is the final installment of the "I'm The One That's Cool" music video interviews.. for this episode I interview Jeff Lewis, Amy Okuda, Vince Caso, Various Crew Members and the one and only Felicia Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment