Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 3

Well I just finished my 3rd day at the new job and I'm still working on the post production edit schedule. By the end of the day my eyes are crossed and tired from staring at the computer screen all day long (10 hours).  I'm getting to know my co-workers. I think I've met everyone in the office. They all seems great with a few exceptions but that's always the case when working with so many "strong" personalities.  I think the majority of them like me.. at least they seem to, to my face. Still feeling a bit overwhelmed but things will start to settle down in a week or so.. I hope.

I'm really loving my commute. I mean it's still an hour commute but that beats the two hour commute I had with my last job. There is barely any traffic, I just live an hour a way. I can even get home in 45 minutes if traffic is light. Jeep is holding up, I still plan to get a new car but I am thankful that the jeep is keeping it together.

The past few nights when I have gotten home I've been so tired that I barely make dinner and then chat with some folks online before going to bed around 10pm. I felt the same way tonight but I've really been missing my buddy Chris and I know he was having "one of those days" so I talked him into joining me for a few hours of game play with Lord of the Rings online, not that he put up much of a struggle :). I haven't played since I started this new job but it was great getting back out there and having some fun. We played until Chris had to get ready for work. I didn't stay on much longer after he left. I did a bit of smelting and forging but called it an night 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment