Saturday, January 12, 2013

Disneyland & Buffy

Today was a fun day, it started with driving over to Robert's place early and then heading to Disneyland. When we got there we thought it was going to be packed as the parking structure was packed and we had to park all the way on the top level. We figured if it was too busy we'd just go home and hang. That's a plus to having a annual pass, you don't feel like you have to stay there just to get your money's worth.

Well when we finally got to the park the crowds weren't that bad. It was around 11am and both of us were starving so of course we went to the Little Red Wagon to get a corn dog. Once we were done we got a fast pass for Star Tours and then headed to Space Mountain. We waited for about 45 minutes (which wasn't bad) before getting on the ride. We then just kind of walked around the park and talked. We sat for a bit and people watched. It was a nice relaxing day at the park. We headed over to Indiana Jones ride and it said it was about a 45 minute wait so we got in line. It look an hour or so before we got on. While in line Robert and I started texting sexual insults back and forth to each other. I surprised myself at some of the things I texted :)

We decided that to hit up one more ride before heading back to Robert's place. We had a fast pass for Star Tours so of course that's what we wanted to end with. Took us about 20 minutes to get on and guess who was the "rebel" spy... ME!!!! I was wearing my Mike Wasaski hat and I'm sure that was the clincher. It was a fun ride and a nice way to end our short 5 hours stay at Disneyland.

We headed back to Roberts to continue with our Buffy Watch/Rewatch. We watched our first episode  of the evening from S3 episode "Consequences", this is where the series really gets going with the whole Faith storyline. Afterwards we walked to Taco Bell to get some dinner and then continued our Buffy watch with "Doppelgangers",  "Enemies" and ending the night with "Earshot".

I called it a night around 9am as I had to get home and still prepare for my MASH 4077 podcast that I am recording tomorrow. Got home around 10pm and started to watch six episodes of MASH. I was exhausted so I did more fast forwarding then watching. I spend the next two hours taking notes and trying not to fall asleep.  Finally at midnight I call it quits and went to bed.

It was a fun day hanging with my BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment