Sunday, March 10, 2013

It's a LOTRO Kind of Day

I played LOTRO all day today. From the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed. I did mange to eat a bit here and there but it was Lord of the Rings Online play from dawn til dusk and it was glorious!!!

I've never understood how someone could play video games for hours on end, now I do. You honestly don't realize that you are playing a game for that many hours. Your stomach rumbles and you check to the time and realize you've been playing for six hour straight. Or you jump on to play for an hour and seven hours later you can't figure out why the sun is already setting... It's pretty crazy. So I take back all the times I said to my gamer friends "how can you play for that long". Now I get it, now I completely understand.

My biggest hurdle is to not let this take over my life. Playing is fun and releases stress but I still have a house to fix up to sell, podcasts to record, edit and release and most importantly finding a new job. Life can't be put on hold for gaming.. that much I know.. it's just implementing that plan is a bit tougher then I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment