Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dinner with Christopher

Tonight I got to have dinner with my buddy Christopher.. twice in two weeks is crazy for us. He is super busy and travels alot, so when we find time to hang out it's always a good time.

We meet up at islands for dinner and afterwards we went back to his place to hang out. He wanted to show me some new furniture that he had gotten a few months back. I was craving some cake after dinner so we walked to Ralphs and both bought a slice a cake (love that they sell single slices). Back at his place we decided to watch Defiance, episode 3 aired the day before and neither of us had watch it. I enjoyed it, I don't think the series is wowing me yet but it's definably keeping me interested and wanting to come back next week.. so that's good.

It was fun just hanging out with him. We haven't done that in a long time. It's always great spending time with Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment