Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Look!!!

So I decided to change my look up a bit, I shaved the beard and dyed my gray hair. I've had the beard "look" for over 10 years and only shaved it off when I would cosplay as a Hobbit. But it never lasted more then a few days. I posted a before and after pic on Facebook and twitter and the majority, I'd say about 70% said they liked the beardless Kenny and 30% said they liked the bearded Kenny.

I think I so look younger without the beard, especially since there is so much gray in it. But I think I look fatter without the beard as it can hide my double chin.. so it's a trade off... youth for fatness. I'm going to try it for a while and see how it goes. I mean SDCC is coming up and I'd be shaving anything as I plan on cosplaying again as Frodo/Bilbo Baggins.

Productivity wise I continued to paint the trim on the house. It's a process that I have gotten down but still it feels like I'm moving so slow. But I'm happy that I'm moving forward, slow or not it's getting done.

1 comment:

  1. Slow is better than not at all. You should plan a house painting weekend. Maybe with enough people there you can get it all done in just a few days time.

    I think you look great either way, but a change once in a while is always good. And most importantly you have to enjoy looking at yourself in the mirror. I don't care about gray or a chin. You have an amazing smile regardless of either, and I think that's what stands out to people. :)

    ReplyDelete