Monday, August 26, 2013

My Webseries, Firefly and a New Workout

Made my big announcement about GE3K'S Company, the webseries that I'm writing with my buddy Chris. It's been over a year since we came up with the idea and I'm glad we are starting to move forward with the project. We won't be shooting it until early next year but there is quite a bit of prep work that goes into a webseries, if you want to do it right. And everyone involved with GE3K'S Company wants it to be the best we can make it. I'm thinking there will be a good six months pre-production on season 1 before we even consider filming it. Give us a follow on Twitter @GE3KSCompany for the latest information.

In other geeky news it looks like Dark Horse Comic is doing another Firefly comic book. I don't know if it will be a on going series (which would be AWESOME) or if it is a limited run series like they have done in the past. This was found on the Dark horses website:

"Joss Whedon's beloved Firefly series and Serenity film's lifespan may have been short-lived, but managed to produce one of the most dedicated fanbases in the history of modern science fiction. Dark Horse is proud to be able to keep Mal and his crew flying with new comics and products. Look for the hashtag #WheresSerenity over the next few months on our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages for exclusive news on the future of the franchise at Dark Horse!"

So I guess all we can do is wait to hear more information.. I'm super excited for this.

I started a new workout.. I felt that my Star Wars Galactic Dance Off workout wasn't really getting my heart pumping so I found a 5 minute extreme workout and OMG, I'm dying after just a few minutes. It's 5 things for one minute each. They first do a minute of jumping rope, then a minute of what they call ice skating, then a minute of mountain climbing, then a minute of high steps and finally they save the worst for last.. one minute of burpies. There is only a five second break between each event. It kills me but I feel like I really get my heart pumping and I can see myself doing these three or four times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment