Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Webseries & Wardrobe

Today was all about GE3K'S Company, started my day with a kink in our photo shoot next month. Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding/miscommunication with the photographer so I'm on the look out for another photographer to help us out. I have a few people in mind so hopefully I'll find someone soon.

I had lunch with Jes who is doing wardrobe as well as being one the three leads. We discussed the wardrobe of each cast member. I want each person to have their own look/style. Afterwards we went back to her place and spent a few hours going through the first four episode scripts and determined how many outfits each person is going to need per episode.

Unfortunately when I got home I realized that Celtx (the program we are using to write the scripts) didn't update on my ipad so we were using older scripts with missing scenes. So I'll need to go back through the scripts and add any addition wardrobe changes to each episode. Decided to only use Celtx online to make sure we are using the most up to date version of the script.

Still have to finish writing season one.. we've gotten 6 of the 10 episode written but we still have time before we start shooting so I'm in no rush. Chris and I know where we want the story to go just need to work on the dialogue. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you should add a teacher who has a top secret life/identity as a complete geeky girl who loves all things geeky but has to hide it from everyone she works with,the parents she has to deal with, and her students. So she looks really conservative on the outside but on the inside is a bohemian hippie chick.
    ...but maybe that would be type casting me....LOL

    ReplyDelete