Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Painting Delay & X-Men Trailer

Once again I was up early to paint but once again mother nature was not cooperating. This kind of depressed me for the day. My goal was to finish painting my house by the end of October which is only a few days away and there is no way it will happen. Luckily for me my realtor is out of town the first week of November so we are not getting together until the second week to talk about putting the house up. So I have an additional week to get the painting done but if the weather keeps interfering I'm afraid I'll never get this done.

I did get out of the house today, headed over to my buddy Doug's place to pick up some boxes (as he has recently moved and had some leftover boxes, which I will need in the near future). While I was down there we decided to grab some lunch. We went to Zankou Chicken, it's an Mediterranean food restaurant. It's a favorite of mine but I rarely go as there are none near me but there was one close to Doug's place and come to find out that it's one of his favorites as well. It was alot of fun hanging out with Doug for a few hours.

In Geeky news Bryan Singer released the first trailer for X-Men Days of Future Past. I'm a huge X-Men fan and I've actually enjoyed all the movies that have come out so far so I'm really looking forward to this one. The trailer makes this one look a bit darker. Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment