Saturday, November 2, 2013

Time With My Family


Today was all about my family. Between My Gimpy Life S2 shoot and being sick for two weeks I haven't seen my family in a month and a half and if you know me that's a long time. I normally like to go every few weeks. So today my plan was to hang with my family all day.

My brother and sister-in-law were having a small BBQ with friends so I got to join in the festivities. Not only did I get to play with my nephew and niece but also several other young kids of their friends. I played with the four of them for hours on end. It's exhausting running after a 4 year old, two 3 year old's and a 2 year old.  But I loved every minute of it.

During the evening I got to go out with my dad and have a nice dinner at P.F. Changs.  I spent about eight hours with the family and it was a lot of fun. Hopefully it won't be another month and a half before I see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment