Thursday, October 31, 2013

Painting the Garage - Complete

So I finally finished painting my garage. Between being sick and the weather it took much longer then I had expected, but I guess that's always the case. I think it turned out pretty good. I had to keep telling myself that it doesn't need to be perfect as I'm selling it. Of course not all went as planned... when I was done I went to open up the garage door of the smaller section and I guess the paint was stronger then the garage door opener and the garage door opener started to move but he door was painting shut so it did not and the next thing I knew it pulled itself away from the back of the door. So now I have to try and fix that in the next few days. Ugh.. if it's not one thing it's another. But I am happy that I'm done with the painting. Next up I need to finish painting the house. It's already 1/4 done as I painted the back of the house last year and the trim was done recently. Just have to paint the front and the two sides. I need to be done by Nov 12th as that is when my realtor is coming over to take pictures and discuss price. I can't wait until this whole ordeal is over. I will never paint my house by myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment